To maximize profits and optimize yield agricultural companies need to dedicate the right crops to the places where they can fructify.
Up-to-date information technologies based on satellite imagery and integrated with agro equipment enables monitoring of health of individual crops in fields. Farmers use remote sensing to detect variability in soil and crop conditions. Imagery of very high resolution helps to actively manage fields and reduce crop inputs.
SOVZOND integrates high-resolution imagery, field observations data with geoinformation and analytical tools to understand how to make the most of agro-resources at any time. We provide:
- spatial data sets needed for mapping, registration and use of agricultural land;
- fields inventory and arable land use monitoring;
- determination of composition and structure of sown areas;
- agricultural land planning;
- vegetation health monitoring ;
- determination of need in nitrogen fertilizer in soils;
- crop yield estimation;
- wind and water erosion detection;
- irrigation engineering control;
- development of systems for optimization of agricultural production.
Sown areas in Krasnodar Krai. RapidEye image, 5 m
Cadastral valuation of agricultural lands