Oil and gas
Geospatial data management and analysis can be the difference between success and failure for an oil and gas operation. Combined with modern information platforms they help energy companies to meet business goals from locating and extracting new resources to improving efficiency and the bottom line. Powerful analytic tools allow users to see relationships and patterns, answer complex questions, and make better decisions.
SOVZOND has deep expertise in delivering the highest quality of customized solutions to improve operational efficiency for the oil and gas industry:
- high detailed spatial data sets provision;
- facilities and asset management;
- monitoring of pipelines;
- oil spills detection and damage assessment;
- slope and vegetation assessment, prospective oilfields evaluation;
- well pad planning;
- pipelines planning, pipeline faults location detection;
- petroleum contamination assessment;
- infrastructure damage risk prediction;
- improved understanding of reservoir characteristics;
- ecological monitoring.
Monitoring of oil spills and damage assessment
Damage risk prediction: monitoring of surface movement near the oil field