IIII International GIS-Forum “Integrated Geospatial Solutions – the Future of Information Technologies” is held on April 15th -17th, 2015. The deadline for early-bird registration is up to the 31st of January on site http://gisforum.ru/.
Add to the calendar:
- March 6, 2015 —is the deadline for the title report and abstract submission;
- March 13, 2015 —is the deadline for advertising modules submission in the GIS-Forum Program;
- March 20, 2015 — is the deadline for room reservation in Atlas Park-Hotel;
- April 3, 2015 — is the deadline for informing the speakers about the inclusion into the GIS-Forum Program;
- April 9, 2015 —is the deadline for submitting promotional materials and layouts to be include in the participant`s folder.
GIS-Forum Program includes presentations of the latest technologies and projects, discussions of geoinformation and space technologies, the development prospects of geoinformation industry.
- Big data: peculiarity of collection, storage and processing
- Spatial data storage and supercomputers
- How to integrate geospatial data from different sources
- Regional spatial data sets: a unique regional ready photomap
- Federal and regional GIS: problem-based thematic orientation
- Municipal GIS: information support for local authorities
- GIS in agriculture, forestry, oil and gas industry: application experience
- Super-spectral high resolution satellites: up-to-date space monitoring systems
- Radar data for all-weather monitoring in oil and gas and mining industry
- New fields of very high resolution radar satellites application
- Mini and micro satellites: features and prospects
- Unique online services for automated change detection based on multiple remote sensing imagery
The representatives of leading international and Russian companies including data and service suppliers, software and hardware developers and users will report at GIS-Forum ( such as DigitalGlobe, BlackBridge, MDA Corporation, DEIMOS IMAGING, Trimble, SSTL, Russian Federal Space Agency, Open Joint-Stock Company “Research Institute of Precision Instruments”, JSC ‘Research and Production Corporation ‘Space Monitoring Systems, Information & Control and Electromechanical Complexes’ named after A.G. Iosifian’, Space Research Institute, JSC “NIIP Center “Priroda”, JSC Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation and many other).