Ground-based complex of reception and processing of remote sensing data
Ground-based Complex for the Remote Sensing Data Receiving and Processing is optimal for constant and regular satellite images, which ensure an efficient work of space monitoring centers.
Ground-based Complex for the Remote Sensing Data Receiving and Processing is used for reception, processing and storage of remote sensing data and delivery them to the consumers.
|Functional scheme of Ground-based complex of reception and processing of remote sensing data|
Ground-based Complex for the Remote Sensing Data Receiving and Processing provides:
- Forming the applications for the earth's surface survey, planning sessions with the spacecraft;
- Reception data;
- Pre-processing of data, the allocation of target arrays and proprietary information;
- Demodulating, decoding, radiometric correction, filtering, dynamic range conversion, forming the overview images and performing other operations of digital preprocessing;
- Cataloging, archiving information and its subsequent transfer to the consumer;
- Geometric image correction and georeferencing, using data about the parameters of angular and linear motion of spacecraft (SC) and / or reference points on the ground;
- License access to data, received from remote sensing satellites;
- Analysis of the quality of the images received with using expertise and program methods.
Base configuration of Ground-based complex of receiving and processing remote sensing data includes:
- Antenna System (reception signals from the board);
- Receiving and processing path (decoding and transformation of the received signal to a level, suitable for further processing);
- Software (formation of requests for recording, planning sessions, processing and correction of data in accordance with individual characteristics of the satellite);
- Licenses to operate with specific satellites (providing access to data and the ability to process them).